As another night passes with me tossing and turning, I can't help but smile. I lie here and
start to feel nervous about the day of delivery but so excited to meet someone I already
love so very much. So many thoughts fly through my head as I feel this little miracle moving
around inside me. Often Aaron and I talk about how anxious we feel about meeting the
little guy because we just want to know that he is healthy. But God is so good and when I
intentionally give my fears of what could be over to Him, he gives me a peace. God has
given us a miracle and we are thankful. He has created our little baby in His image and
loves him more than I or Aaron ever could. That amazes me because I really do have a deep
love for our baby already. I know God's hand is in this pregnancy and trust Him whatever
may come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment