1) Elias turned two!!!!
I think I've said this before, but it is so apparent I can't help but mention it again. Time appears to fly so much faster with Elias around. It is like Elias is a tangible time clock. We see him taller and stouter week by week. His vocabulary astounds us and even more is what he says! Here are some pictures of Elias on his birthday.
Starting out young. And I will say... Elias is a natural! This was a gift from Poppy.
2) Four years of marriage and counting!!!!
Talk about time flying! We didn't do anything out of the ordinary this year as we have been working endlessly to try to make our house move in ready. Plus, we had Lake Tahoe to look forward to a few weeks later. But we did take the beautiful weekend of our anniversary to enjoy each other and the sunny weather. Here are pictures of our hike in an open space near our house.Enjoying the last weeks of California summer. We had a lot of great corn on the cob and nectarines this season.
3) This year we did Tahoe at the end of September. It was still warm and not too busy.
Elias found a little lady bug friend.
I love this man.
4) We finally moved into our home!!!!
5) 3rd Annual Fautumn Vacation!!!!
For these last two items, I will have to dedicate individual posts. Stay tuned!
0 comments:
Post a Comment